Here to Help in Sequim Washington...
Whether it is across town, across the world, or across the room, moving usually is on the top of the stress monitor. That is why I am offering my services in order to make this move the best move ever! You could just be moving something within a room or from one room to another, yet it requires thought, preparation, and implementation.
I have years of experience helping others:
- organize for a move
- pack a small car with a room full of precious cargo
- strategically sort, pack, and store...and get my client to her airplane on time
- coordinate a move from one house to another down the street
- set up a workable kitchen and workspaces – logical fingertip placement
- property management
- find documents and organize myriad details - correspondence
- reorganize current spaces, files - in depth research
- run necessary errands - short notice requests
- detail cleaning - sew, launder, and iron
- gardening - writing/proofing/editing
- pet sit - communicate–phone/email
relieve the stress – keep you smiling
* * * most important – be creative in your requests – life has many interesting needs * * *
Fee range: $18-25.00 per hour based on project
I can also make a gourmet dinner at the end of your busy day!
A Moving Experience 246 Dungeness Meadows Sequim, WA 98382
360-683-5542 - Email me: CarolKindt@beside-still-waters.net